To pass the Hazard Perception Test you'll need to learn precisely what constitutes a developing hazard and then put that skill into practice. This best-selling software accurately simulates the DSA's Hazard Perception Test, giving you all the vital practice and understanding you will need to pass first time.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BECOME A HAZARD PERCEPTION EXPERT!
- Suitable for all road users (car drivers, motorcyclists, lorry drivers, bus / coach drivers and driving instructors).
- Packed with hundreds of test simulation video clips.
- Sit random mock tests under exam conditions, giving you virtually unlimited combinations.
- Exclusive, high quality video clips that you won't find anywhere else.
- 14 carefully balanced pre-set mock tests.
- Gain experience in realistic test settings including main roads, town and city centres, dual carriageways, residential streets and country roads.
- Review each clip with a timeline to discover where the hazard occurred and where the maximum score could have been achieved.
- Analyse your performance over time using detailed progress reports.
- Highly accurate in-built anti-cheat detection, just like the real test.
- Exam hints and tips.
- Covers motorway driving and poor weather conditions to help you prepare for safe driving after the test.
PLUS HANDY REVISION AIDS FOR THE WAY YOU WANT TO LEARN
- Video Training Tutorials
- Learn exactly what constitutes a developing hazard, how the test is marked, how anti-cheat detection works plus much more!
Real Life Driving
- Practise video clips filmed from inside the car covering raindrops, wiper blades and reflections to prepare you for real life driving.
- Learn how to handle potential hazards from a highly experienced Police pursuit driver.
Test your Knowledge
- Sit a Hazard Perception multiple choice quiz to help strengthen your understanding of a developing hazard.
- Stay up to date with the latest changes to the actual DSA Hazard Perception test.
- PC Operating System: Windows XP (Service Pack 2) / Vista / Windows 7
- PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium IV 1.5GHz or equivalent
- Hard Drive Space (MB), 120MB
- Memory, 256MB
- Graphics, Any Direct3D 9 compatible graphics card (with at least 32MB of memory)
- Audio, Any DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Printer, Optional (recommended)
- Internet, Optional (recommended)
Click any image to enlarge.