Learn the meaning of over 500 UK road signs in their actual settings. Being able to recognise and understand the meaning of road signs is vital to developing safe driving and hazard perception skills. Knowing your road signs is also essential if you want to pass the official DSA Driving Theory Test.
This comprehensive study guide provides you with over 1,000 photos, videos and images of road signs in their actual environment to make learning easy. Offering much more than a book, this product is ideal for both learners and experienced drivers.
Knowledge of road signs is integral to road safety. This is an excellent teaching aid for learning road signs, quotes Inspector Russell Barnes Road Policing Unit, Cheshire Police.
Also includes Road Safety for Children, Help your child learn the vital skills of road safety so that they arrive alive. The key areas covered are going to and from school, out and about at night, The Green Cross Code, walking, cycling and rollerblading.
- Learn the meaning and relevance of over 500 UK road signs.
- Over 1,000 photographs, videos and images of road signs and markings to improve your vital road safety and hazard perception driving skills.
- Sign Chooser - locate any sign from this extensive database instantly.
- Video Chooser - locate any video from the extensive video library of signs.
- Highway Code Sign Chooser - locate any sign from the Highway Code instantly.
- Test your knowledge in the Quick Fire Quiz and discover your weaknesses.
- Interactive 3D Board Game - play against the computer or an opponent.
- PC Operating System, Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7
- PC CPU Type and Speed, Pentium II 400 or equivalent
- Hard Drive Space (MB), 100MB
- Memory, 128MB
- Graphics, Any 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 3D graphics card
- Audio, Any 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Printer, Required for printing user manual
- Multiplayer, N/A
- Extra Info, This product is suitable for UK & Northern Ireland tests only
Click any image to enlarge.
No Reviews Yet. Be the first to write a review