Written for both existing and trainee driving instructors, it shows how to develop and improve the ability to teach driving as a lifetime skill.
Topics covered include:
- communication skills
- written communication hand-outs, keeping records, visual aids
- problem solving and decision making
- lesson structure and planning
- structured driver training
- how to make lessons rewarding and enjoyable
- how to improve teaching methods
- practical guidance for those preparing for the ADI entrance exam
- practical guidance for experienced ADIs preparing for their Check Test
- continuing professional development
For all conscientious instructors keen to communicate effectively with their pupils, this essential book provides all the necessary practical advice and guidance.
Click any image to enlarge.
No Reviews Yet. Be the first to write a review